This page should be a living reminder of the hills that need to be climbed, the rivers that need the crossed, the bridges that need to be built and the life that needs to be lived. I will be constantly crossing things off it as I accomplish them and adding to it when needed.
- Create a 7-figure company.
- Make a full-time living online.
- Start an international company.
- Put $1,000,000 in the bank.
- Give $100,000 away to a charitable cause.
- Build a BIG Library in Cameroon.
- Donate at-least 100,000 books to this library
- Speak at a TED Conference.
- Start A Business Incubator to invest in Entrepreneurs
- Start an Academy with Focus on Mentoring African Entrepreneurs
- Write and Publish 3 real physical books.
- Publish a bestseller Fiction Novel (In Progress)
- Grow my YouTube Channel to
- 1,000 Subscribers
- 100,000 Subscribers
- 1,000,000 Subscribers
- Grow my Blog to
- 1,000 Unique Users
- 100,000 Unique Users
- 1,000,000 Unique Users
- Be a Professor at an accredited university for one semester.
- Run a Marathon
- Do the Warrior Dash
- Do the Tough Mudder
- Do the Spartan Race
- Learn Parkour
- Climb a 15-foot rope using hands only
- Learn to Speak Fluent French
- Learn To DJ
- Learn to Fly A Plane
- Learn Archery
- Learn to Play Basketball
- Learn to Ride a Horse
- Climb a mountain with at least 3,500 ft. elevation change from base
- Cold Shower once a Month
Write Daily for One year (Done: 2016, I wrote daily for the entire year. All the content can be found in the blogs postings of this site.)
- Be ambidextrous. Get very comfortable writing and using my left hand.
- Read a book a Week
- Travel to Every Continent
- Travel to the Patagonia
- Scuba Dive the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit 75% of USA National Parks
- Visit 100% of Minnesota State Parks
- Travel to 10 Countries in Africa
- Scuba Dive (Get Certification)
- Learn to Surf
Bike 100Miles+ (Done: Back in 2014. The Saint Johns University Red Ride.)
- Break a world record at something.
- Speak to a live audience of 10,000 people.
Life and Legacy
- Start a Loving Family of my own
- Retire by Age 40, with ($1M a year rolling in residually from investments).
- Get something named after me.
- Get 1000 people interested in daily Reading.
- Change 1 Person’s Life For The Better (Stranger)
- Live an Inspired Life! (In progress)
What do you think of my list? More importantly, What’s On Your Own Impossible List?
If there is something interesting I should be doing, definitely let me know. Or if you can help make any of this impossibilities become possible, also let me know. I’m Pumped!
Some of you might be reading and saying something along the line of. FRU, this is stupid!!! You are trying to do too much!!! To that I’d gladly say – WHY NOT? After-all, I’m just trying to be a Human Being.
[ut_parallax_quote cite=”Robert Heinlein”]A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. [/ut_parallax_quote].
Remember: Life is too short to be ordinary. Live and Inspired Life!
Live FULLY. Love DEEPLY. Inspire a LEGACY